Monday, May 05, 2014

Margarita, Guacamole & Lamb Salad

Ole!
Lamb Salad

On a warm summer night what could possibly be better than a Margarita served along with Guacamole and Chips? This is the ultimate Los Angeles sunset experience! I am absolutely convinced that our margaritas are the best. I squeeze 1 lemon over ice in a glass, add 1 portion of Tequila - I only use Tequila Hacienda Vieja and ½ portion of Combier Original Orange Triple Sec. I don't want to go all purist on you, HOWEVER, There can be no substitution of these two liquors in my mind. Thats all there is, use what ever portion you like but keep the ratio 1 part Tequila to ½ part Combier. No Salt! No Sugar Water! Just stir and drink, and feel the days tension melt away!

With the margarita we served Guacamole & Chips.

We then served a Lamb Salad with Feta Cheese and Herbs, using the leftover lamb that we had cooked in the egg. This was a perfect light summer time meal!

No comments: