You have to admit, Rotisserie Chicken looks damn good.
All it requires is a rotisserie. There is something special about watching a Chicken slowly spin and turn beautifully brown. Rotisserie cooking is also remarkably forgiving. Peruvian Roasted Chicken with Spicy Cilantro Sauce is a delicious recipe. We have made it several times. It requires two Peruvian Sauces that we found in a South American grocery. The woman at the counter was surprised to see two Gringos buying the Sauce. The Chicken Skin gets extra crispy and tasty with the rotisserie and sauces. We loved it! You can get the recipe on our blog of June 13, 2023. Click the date to get it.
We started with the Asparagus. After snapping off the tough ends, I immerse the spears in boiling water for exactly four minutes. For normal-size Asparagus, they come out perfectly cooked every time. This is one of the few cooking times I am rigorous about.
We buy the Chopped Egg Salad from Friends & Family. When the Aparagus is ready, I splash the spears with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper. Then I spoon the Chopped Egg over the top and finish everything with a sprinkle of Piment d’Espelette.
Served alongside the golden Chicken, it makes a simple and excellent meal.




No comments:
Post a Comment