Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shrimp




One of my favorite Indian dishes is Goan Shrimp. We use a recipe from the New York Times adopted from Sami Saran. This is a spicy and delicious rendition. I highly recommend it!
The recipe can be found in our blog of: August 9, 2008. Click the date to get the recipe. We serve it over Basmati rice, that we make in the Indian tradition, boiled not steamed.

We started with a Persimmon and Pomegranate Salad with Prosciutto and Almonds dressed with Saba.

This was a dinner made from two of our favorite recipes! A real winner. 

1 comment:

NE said...

I love this recipe (the Balthazar cookbook has a number of good recipes) but I still don't know what dried pequillo peppers are. I always substitute Southwestern chile mulato but I have no idea if it's at all similar.