Sunday, August 04, 2019

75th Birthday

Pre-Birthday dinner with out of town guests at Majordomo



Cathy and I with Chef Matt Molina


To all our friends
Great mix of friends




The Classic video of blowing out the candles!
Click if you want to watch it!


Can't believe I am 75! We celebrated the event at Hippo Restaurant in Highland Park. Matt Molina kept bringing out the course after course of fabulous food. I had invited an array of people who intersect with my life: Friends, Family, volunteers at the Senior Center, Yoga and Pilates teachers, neighbors, etc. They all are important to me and it was great to have them celebrate with us.

The previous night we had dinner at Majordomo with the friends that travelled to LA for the birthday bash. We had a wonderful meal. It was a great birthday celebration. We requested no gifts, but if they were so inclined to donate to political causes we support - exclusively trying to defeat Trump. I am sure they complied with our wishes!

1 comment:

Kashmera Shah said...

Had so much fun and the steak was so so so good. It was a treat to see it being cut. Loved being a part of your celebration a day early