Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Margarita, Soup and Salad!

Margarita!




This is the summer of the Margarita for me. I am trying many recipes. No mix, I only use Fresh Lime, Tequila, Cointrau and Ice in varying quantities. As you can see I liked this one! I am not using salt. Because the limes vary in acidity and amount of liquid released you really need to adjust the ratio of juice to tequila to taste.

I have been waiting all summer to make one of my very favorite soups: Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup. It is from Sunday Supper atLucques by Suzanne Goin.
This is the perfect spicy cold summer soup! I love it! The recipe can be found in our blog of: Sep. 3, 2007. Click the date to get the recipe.

For the main course we had leftover Steak. We heated Potatoes up, placed them over a Dressed Salad and surrounded it with steak.

My idea of a perfect summer meal!

No comments: