Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Soup, Skate and Thai Fried Rice / Frozen Cookie




We had leftovers from our dinner at ChiSpacca. Once again Thai Pork Fried Rice was called for. We always make it from the leftover pork. You can find the recipe for the Fried Rice on our blog of: Feb. 28, 2013. Click the date to get the recipe.

We also planned to serve the Yellow Gazpacho that we made the previously night. It was to be a dinner of leftovers.

Robert and Darryl called me up and said he had bought too many skate wings, and he asked if we would like to join them for dinner. I told him we were having Soup and Fried Rice why doesn’t he make the skate at our house and we would combine food for a joint dinner.

They brought the Skate over and Robert cooked it, it was great. It was a warm night and we ate outdoors, enjoying the weather and the views.


For dessert I went in our freezer and pulled out some frozen Chocolate Chip Cookies and served them frozen. They had never had frozen cookies and I think I opened a little door for them. I suspect cookies will be frozen in the mid-lands.

No comments: